per person (ask about our monthly subscription plan)
BONUS – The L.M.S. (Learning Management System) version includes two group follow up sessions in addition to each participant’s individual one-on-one module review video meetings with their facilitator.
BONUS – Extended access is made available to each participant so all self directed learning units can be repeated as many times as the participant desires.
The experience consists of:
– An anonymous baseline Communication Culture Census for each participant.
– Customized online learning, using short 5 minute video presentations, workbooks, quizzes and surveys, with a facilitated interactive review of all concepts and material at the end of each of the 4 modules.
– A total of 6.5 hours of video presentations and activities that are available 24/7 for self directed learning at each participants convenience.
– An anonymous follow up Communication Culture Census to demonstrate each participants positive benefits
– A before and after group report of anonymous Communication Culture Census results indicating group strengths and potential areas for focus.
– Optional group video follow up sessions can be customized and booked separately to review key concepts as they apply to unique situations in your environment.
This workshop explains how and why communication cultures impact corporate culture and performance. It provides an understanding of what motivates disruption along with strategies to de-escalate and manage interactions for better outcomes. Results include addressing employee retention, morale, stress and performance issues.
The concepts are delivered in a highly engaging and personalized interactive format.
An L.M.S. (Learning Management System) is used to deliver on demand short video presentations, workbooks, quizzes and surveys with each module followed by an interactive discussion to apply the concepts to each participants unique and dynamic environment.